Friday, January 27, 2012

So, I have not gone garage sale shopping yet (that's in a few more days), but when I do I will most definitely put pictures up of all the neat things that I find! On another note, I just stumbled upon an extremely unique, charming, amazing, gorgeous, & unfortunately expensive bridal website/shop/boutique. The website is www.bhldn.com and they hail from Houston, Texas. I was looking at wedding dresses of course, and somehow found this wonderful gem of a store. Some of the dresses they have are reasonably priced (I'm a bargain shopper), but overall it seems as though the accessories and decorations are overpriced. Either way, it's nice to look at, there is a dress that I like, and it's a good site to get ideas from! Just thought I'd share that. Did I mention that this Sunday after garage sale shopping I'm going to stop by the possible reception site!!!! I'm going a little overboard with this wedding stuff, but it is SO hard not to ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment