Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hello All, which is none so far lol This is my first entry. I decided to create this blog so I can keep tabs on my crafting projects and also because I am in the process of planning a vintage inspired "earth friendly," DIY wedding! It's not going to be 100% do-it-yourself, but I plan on adding a lot of fun & flair through some unique & nifty little craft projects. I am almost certain that I have a place picked out in Central FL, but nothing is booked yet & I still have a long way to go before the big day which will be in Fall of 2013!! I will be posting pictures for inspiration, and I may go on tangents sometimes to express what's on my mind. But, I'm super excited and hope to have this blog up and running with creative & simple crafts that anyone can do! Feel free to ask questions or leave comments if something catches your eye!
- T

Here are just some random photos of objects that I will be on the look-out for @ garage sales, craft stores, online, thrift stores, everywhere - starting this Sunday SO excited!! & I do plan on putting these items to use :]


Well, that's all for now, I'm going to hit the sack. Night, hope you enjoyed!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment