Friday, April 13, 2012

So, great news! I have one new follower today!!! My lovely best friend and future bridesmaid Meliza ;) (I'm also her bridesmaid :) I haven't been on in a while, but today I wanted to post one of the other projects I had in mind for the wedding -- dun dun DUN!!! It's another small but important detail in the whole ordeal: DIY boutonnieres! Exciting - I know!!! The tutorial I'll be basing them off of can be found on www.Greenweddingshoes.com of course because they are amazing and have about all the inspiration I need for my wedding on their blog alone. Here is the link to check it out and once I have made some I will post pics of them and other projects as well.

DIY Boutonneires: http://greenweddingshoes.com/diy-a-burlap-boutonniere/


diy burlap boutonniere




Enjoy the Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment